Friday, June 10, 2011

Wadduuup

Dad arrived today with all the electronic goodies I ordered while he was in the States. Plus some extras that he wanted for our networked home theater. Sweeeeet! So what did heaven send us this time?



1. JDSLabs CMoyBB Headphone Amplifier
2. FiiO L2 3.5mm interconnect
3. PCI-E x1 USB 3.0
4. Razer Deathadder
5. 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F4EG HDD
6. 2TB Western Digital External Hard Drive
7. 2TB Western Digital Network Attached Storage
8. Popcorn Hour A-200 Network Media Tank
9. Apple TV
10. D-Link 5-Port Gigabit Switch
11. Tenergy Smart Charger /w 4pcs. Low Self-discharge 9V batteries.
12. TP-Link Wireless-N USB Adapater

For the next few days I will be setting up our minimalist networked home theater and I hope I get to document everything for future references. But for now, I will be trying out for the very first time my new CMoy headphone amplifier :D

No comments:

Post a Comment